Monday, September 7, 2009

Kaijsa and Kaitlyn's Room



Kaijsa and Kaitlyn's room is now done. Kaijsa and her friend Jordan worked on it last night. Kaitlyn and I helped some with the painting but mostly it was the girls. Kaijsa and Kait then let it dry overnight and put it all back together this morning. I think it looks pretty good. The walls are a bit bare but I'm sure they'll fix that pretty quickly. There is a mirror that needs to be put up but it is more complicated than I'm ready for or willing to do. So that will wait till Larry is feeling better or someone who knows what they're doing does it. The blue is calming and the brown stripe is fun. I think the room looks bigger but that could be because it's clean. LOL. Good job girls the room looks great! Now...to keep it clean and pretty.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Rachel, I love the blue!! I painted my two younger boys' room close to the same color & it's needed something for a while now. I think a stripe or two is in order! Thanks for the ispiration! :)

Love,
Shannon

P.S. I'm so glad you posted your blog link on FB! I didn't think to ask if you had one. I love blogs & being able to read what friends are up to. :)

Melissa said...

LOVE the brown and blue!!

Mills Family said...

love it!

Half a dozen Gregersens said...

Love the colors! You have GREAT taste!