Monday, September 28, 2009
Week In Review
As you go through the pictures I'll try to explain them.
Jen had some time before the General Relief Society Meeting and the Stake activity to stop by. She fed Kai for me and read a book at the same time. She's so good at multi-tasking. We love our Jennie! She's the best and most favorite of Aunts...Heather you're loved too.
We had a family night of playing games. While Kait was picking out a game she fell over in the closet and got stuck. It was too funny. We so need to clean that closet out and the games...we do it often but yet it still gets crazy. Oh well. We love playing games. The favorite one lately is Pictionary.
Kaijsa has continued to play the piano. She is getting pretty good at it. I love to sit and listen to her play. I know my mom would be so happy that she's using the piano and loves it. I'd love to play it too but can't seem to find the time...where does it go?
Kam loved FHE until the end. We made cookies to give to some families. The girls did a good lesson about how Families are like the cookies. We need every family member, we're each special and important just like the ingredients. It was fun. Kamden just didn't want to give the cookies away. We did anyways and had fun sharing them. He also looked so cute in his suit Sunday. We got him 2 new shirts and they came with ties for Church. It's amazing how fast he grows out of his clothes. So tall and so skinny! My little boy looked so grown up with his suit on and haircut. Such a cute missionary he'll someday be.
Kinsee Belle is being her usual mischievous self. We love her anyways. She is so stubborn...wonder where she gets that trait from? My friend Melissa made me some hair bows and clips for Kinsee and Kai. They are so cute and we love them! Thank you Melissa! She is so crafty and fun to have around.
Kai is getting so big. She's 3 months old now and the time is going by so fast! Faster with her than the others...maybe because she's the last one. Time is a funny thing. Anyways...we took her to go get her ears pierced and she was a trooper. Hardly cried at all. She looks so cute with her little earrings in. She is smiling all the time and "talking" too. She loves her sisters and brother. She always smiles for Kamden, so cute. She is such a great and wonderful baby. I'm blessed she's so easy going.
Love my family. The kids are growing up and turning into such lovely kids. So thoughtful and full of love. I'm so blessed to have each and every one of them. Thank you Kaijsa and Kaitlyn for all you do. Thank you Kam and Kinsee Belle for the fun you provide in my life. Thank you Kai for the peace you bring to me and my spirit. Thank you Larry Dean for loving us and helping out around the house and with the kids. I got to have a night out the other night and it was so much fun to hang out with the girls.
Here's to a week gone and another one beginning....hope it goes smoothly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
OH, you are such a great bloger! I love that you share detail in your lives! We sure do love keeping up with how you guys are all doing!
I love how you talk about all of your kids! There is no doubt a lot of love in your home! I can't believe your baby is already three months...time flies by WAY too fast for me! Love the post!
Post a Comment