Thursday, September 4, 2008

Y'all Have Now Been Tagged

WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Rome, GA
FAVORITE COLOR? Yellow
FAVORITE CITY? Hmmm, anywhere by the coast.
TWO PLACES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT? I would like to visit Europe. I would also like to take Larry and the kids to China.
FAVORITE ANIMAL? Other peoples. I have discovered I love animals but not taking care of them.
PAST LOVE? In High School I thought it was J.J. I didn't know anything until I met Larry. Forever Elvis though. :)
FIRST JOB? Babysitting and working at a Day Care Center

WHAT IS YOUR JOB NOW? Quality Control for Radiology Company, Mommy, and Wife.

WHAT WAS I DOING 10 YEARS AGO? When was 10 years ago? I can't remember this morning...let's see...10 years ago I was just home from my mission and working at Key Bank in Orem, UT. Getting ready to go back to BYU-Hawaii.
THINGS I HAVE TO DO TODAY? Playgroup, do some things for Larry, get Kaijsa to school and to work, work myself, meet with Relief Society Presidency, and maybe get a little rest, oh ya clean my house some. Whew, I'm tired just reading that.

THREE THINGS YOU PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME?
1. I served a mission in Provo UT, loved the Navajo Reservation best
2. I went to all 3 BYU schools, although BYU-Idaho was Ricks College when I went.
3. My 2 front teeth are fake and I did get them for Christmas years ago.

FOUR MOVIES/TV SHOWS I LOVE
1. Anything scary for movies/ Bones
2. Gone With the Wind/ CSI
3. Tommy Boy/ American Idol or So You Think You Can Dance
4. Mamma Mia or Grease (Musicals)/ anything with the kids

FOUR BOOKS I LOVE?
1. The Harry Potter Series
2. The Uglies Series
3. Twilight Series
4. Scriptures
5. Jane Austen novels...I love to read

FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD?
1. Waitress
2. Quality Control
3. Teller
4. ESL teacher in China

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1. Rome, GA and Wilkes-Barre, PA when little
2. McPherson, KS while growing up
3. Rexburg, ID/ Provo, UT/ Laie, HI while in college
4. Cedar Hill, TX

FIVE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS?
1. Anything Italian
2. Chinese, if it's good chinese otherwise it can be very icky
3. Desserts of all kinds
4. Joe's Crab Shack


A: ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Attached
B: BEST FRIEND? Larry
C: CAKE OR PIE? Chocolate Cake in a bowl with milk on top
D: DAY OF CHOICE? Any day I'm not working and can just relax with the family
E: ESSENTIAL ITEM? Toothbrush
F: FAVORITE COLOR? Yellow
G: GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? Neither, hate the gummies
H: HOMETOWN? McPherson
I: INDULGENCE? all desserts
J: JANUARY OR JULY? July
K: KIDS? 5
L: LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? My Family
M: MARRIAGE DATE? May 8th
N: NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 1 brother and 1 sister
O: ORANGES OR APPLES? Oranges I guess but rather have Grapefruit
P: PHOBIAS? None that I know of.
Q: QUOTES? I can't think of any off hand but I do collect them. I love quotes.
R: REASON TO SMILE? Little kids say the darndest things...I love that. I love the laughs of children
S: SEASON OF CHOICE? Spring or summer
T: TAG SEVEN PEEPS!! All who read this are Tagged.
U: UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME? I lived in China for a while and hiked Mount Taishan to reach their heaven, it was beautiful but a very difficult hike.
V: VEGETABLE? Corn on the cob
W: WORST HABIT? Shopping and hitting sales.
X: X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? ultrasound
Y: YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? Chocolate covered cherries
Z: ZODIAC SIGN? Aries

Hope y'all enjoyed learning more about me. Can't wait to read more about all of you!

3 comments:

Half a dozen Gregersens said...

Thanks for the tag....hee hee. This is fun reading more about you. You are more for to read about then me for sure.

d said...

You realize I will bend this silly list to evil purposes for kicks right? Have you not learned this by now? Oh and kill the music on that slideshow. :p

Rachel said...

I don't know how to kill the music on the slideshow. I'm computer retarded. You should know that. And yes I know you'll destroy all my goodness, that's what brothers do.