Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fun Times

It's been a while since I have written and here I am posting a million things at once. I don't have much time to do this since my schedule has changed with work so I have to do it when I can. I used to work during the daytime/evening and had my nights to work on it but no more. I now work Nights and Mornings with a few hours in the afternoon to spend time with the kids and get Kaijsa to work after school. I enjoy my job but it's taking more of my time lately. I do have these precious moments that you see in the slide show where I got to enjoy my kids. I'd rather to fun things like playing in the water, jumping on the trampoline or reading to my kids than cleaning my house. So...my house may be a mess but I'm making memories with my children. That to me is more important. They will remember our together times versus me spending all my time cleaning. I love my family. I love my kids. I love my husband. He is such a huge help with the house and kids. Kaijsa too is an added blessing in our lives. She is super busy with all that's going on in her life but she is good to help out too. I hope everyone can take time to truly enjoy their kids instead of pushing them till later while they do things that may not be so important. That's just my thoughts. So enjoy all the pictures and posts and I'll try to do some more the next time I get a break!

No comments: