Monday, September 1, 2008
Labor Day
Below are a couple of slide shows and posts of our trip to Missouri for Labor Day weekend. I was able to take a couple of days off work before my new shift begins so decided at the last minute to go to Missouri with my Dad and Sister. We had a long but fun road trip to Missouri and spent some time with my Mom's Parents. I have posted the pictures of us stopping along the drive and with the Great Grandparents. I will put some more up of our time at the St. Louis Zoo in a day or so. I don't want to do everything at once. Plus Kaijsa starts seminary in the morning at 6am so we have to get up and leave around 5:30am. My new shift will be me working nights so I'm going to need my sleep when I can get it. That will be tonight, hopefully. So please check back in a day or two and I'll have the zoo pictures up. Plus I need to get some from my sister and dad. Vacations are great but sometimes I just need a vacation from the vacation. I'll share more soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment