Thursday, September 11, 2008

Jennie's Birthday

Pyzam Glitter Text Maker
Create your own glittery text at pYzam.com



So I'm like the worst sister. I should have had this up before now. My sister Jen had her birthday yesterday. I'm so glad that she is out here with us. We celebrated by going to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner over the weekend. That place is super yummy.

I just want you to know Jen that we love you and are so happy you're here with us. I know your birthday was hard, mine was hard for me too, but we're together as a family and that helps. Mom is watching over us and loves us. I hope you had a good day and enjoyed your gifts. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time tomorrow! You are a great sister and a wonderful Aunt. We love you! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

J~ said...

THANKS! I did enjoy my birthday. Thank you for the presents. Love you!