I have come to truly appreciate the role of Husband and Wife. The "feeling" of family. To often I think we take eachother for granted and I have come to realize that we shouldn't do that. When someone is sick or gone we realize all that they did and all that they are. Many of you may know that Larry's health has not been perfect and the times he is "down" are hard. So when he is feeling "well" we love and cherish. He has been feeling better lately and that is such a blessing. Our health is such a blessing. To have him helping with the kids, house chores, and just being with us is wonderful. He is such a fantastic Husband and Father. He loves his children and misses them when they aren't around. He cares for me and wants me to be happy. He loves to cook and makes us delicious dishes. He plays with the kids and makes them laugh. I love to hear the laughter, it truly does cure hurts and sorrows. The house is cleaner because of all his help. To have both parents around is great for the kids. To have my husband to talk with and laugh with is amazing. I love him so much. I'm grateful for the moments we have together. I'm also thinking of my mom. Her 60th birthday would be this Saturday. Most days I think she is just gone on vacation somewhere. Other days I know she is not coming back. I miss her every single day. I miss her love and advice. I miss her knowledge and support. I miss her for my kids who won't remember her or know her. I think of her every day and hope she knows and knew how much I really did love her and appreciate her even if I didn't always show it. I was hard on her and I regret that all the time now. I love you mom! Happy Birthday. You were such a great example for me and I hope to be like you when I grow up.



No comments:
Post a Comment