Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Rambling on....

I love bedtime routines. I love being able to tuck my kids into bed each night. Since I've been working nights I haven't been able to do that and I truly do miss it. I love reading scriptures with them, saying prayers and all the hugs and kisses. We read a story and watch part of a movie after we get jammies on. They are so sweet when it's time to get ready for bed. I hope they always stay young so that we can remember this time with fondness. I feel that this time is so important to them and for the family. It's bonding time just before dreaming and starting the new day. My son loves to climb into his sister's laundry basket and run around the house. The other day I found him wearing it and jumping on the trampoline. It was so funny. He is so cute. I love the imagination of a child. Children truly are precious. There are so many reasons why Jesus tells us to become like a little child. Imagination and trust are just a couple of those reasons. Don't you love these looks. The looks of "Oh mom, why?". They are so funny. I love it when their personalities are coming through and they test you. They can have such a funny personality or attitude. True, at times it's not so funny, but at other times it's all you can do to not laugh. My children, all 5 of them, are wonderful and precious. I am so grateful to have been blessed with them in my life. I know we were meant to be a family and that we'll all be together forever. Hopefully the forever part will come true soon. We are working on getting to the temple and I can't wait until Larry and I are sealed and we're sealed to all of our children. The gospel teaches us many wonderful principles but being together forever is the one I'm looking forward to the most right now. May we all live in such a manner that we can be with our family and loved ones forever.

1 comment:

Half a dozen Gregersens said...

I know how you feel about wanting to be sealed. I am looking forward to that day with all my heart!!!!!