Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Day 5 of our UT Trip
I know it's been a long time since my last post, I hope y'all can forgive me. I'm going to continue where I left off and HOPE to catch up before too long.
On day 5 of our UT Trip for the kid's Fall Break we left Grandma and Grandpa Saling's home and headed to the Valley. We spent some time with my brother and his family as well as a roommate of mine from college. Somehow I didn't get a picture with her and her family (sorry Kaylyn!). On Monday we drove up to the American Fork area and just relaxed. Tuesday we decided to have Family Home Evening and go to the Corn Maze. At least I think we went on Tuesday but I guess it could have been Monday and we relaxed on Tues. I can't remember. But it doesn't really matter. I do know that we went to the Corn Maze and had a great time. Drew and his family went with us and fun was had by all. Kamden and Graeme hit it off and became best buds. I wish we lived closer so these two could hang out, they are fun to watch together. McKenna and Kaitlyn hung out, Miranda hung out with them as well as the little girls. Kinsee and Kaileigh love having older girl cousins to spend time with. We played and played. We saw the pig/goat races. Mck won a pig nose or Graeme did or possibly both. Jen and I rode the mechanical bull. I am proud to say I stayed on longer than her. I was also pretty sore the next day but it was fun. The kids played in the bounce houses and on the Pillow bouncy things that were fun. There was so much to do and it was all fun. The weather was beautiful. The Corn Maze was big and fun but we quickly got lost. We ended up not really finishing and just finding our way out. Kids and adults were tired and it was starting to get cold. I'm so glad we went and did it though. I think all of us had a good time. I would definitely go back and do it again. So glad family and friends went with us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Graeme won the pig nose, his pig Faith Squeal won the race.
Thanks so much for taking the kids early, we had tons of fun with you at cornbelly's.
Post a Comment