Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Dress


Aren't the kids adorable in the Christmas finest?! We decided to go with Purple this year for Christmas instead of the traditional red or black. We, the girls, also had to get silver or sparkly shoes of some kind which I love. The boys look great in purple with their ties and suits. I think everyone looks great. This year is the year Kaitlyn goes to visit her mom at Christmas so we all got dressed up in our finest this past Sunday and took some pictures. I wish Kaijsa and Kira were here to be in it but not this year. Next year we'll have the girls, hopefully Kaijsa will come, and we can do another photo. Larry and I hopped in the pic too and I think it turned out ok. Thanks Jen for taking the pictures for us! I love this time of year and I love seeing the kids all dressed up for church. They clean up nicely. I'll post more pictures of the holiday season but wanted to get this one up so y'all could see the cute kids. Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

cam said...

everyone looks great! and they are growing up too fast!