Monday, December 12, 2011
Halloween 2011
Halloween 2011 was a beautiful day/night. We had a great time at our Ward Trunk-or-Treat. Kamden and Kinsee went to a Halloween Party and had a great time with their friends. Kait dressed up and went to a dance, which she enjoyed. Larry and I were zombies. He did the makeup and did a great job! The kids were all cute. Kait was a wench, Kamden was Iron Man, Kinsee was a Ballerina Snow White, Kai was Cinderella, and Kallen was a vampire. I think they were all so dang cute! It was the first Halloween I've had off in years and I had a great time helping get them ready and taking them to get candy. Kait took them out again around the neighborhood but mostly we did the trunk or treat. I love Halloween and dressing up. Now we'll think about what all to be next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment