Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 6 in UT for Trip


After spending a night with my family Larry's family came back up to meet us in Salt Lake City to visit the Zoo! Larry's little sis Teresa and her two cute kids Taileigh and Tayvan plus his parents and little brother and his family all came to see the zoo with us. We had a great time walking around and seeing the animals. The kids played and chased one another. We got to visit and just enjoy the beautiful day. We really did have the best weather while we were there. The animals cooperated and were out and about. The carousel was fun and the train ride was ok. The playland was fun for the kids but a bit crowded I thought. Brayden and Kallen were cute together. Again, I wish we were a bit closer for the cousins to all play. Tai and Tayvan are great with our kids and I love Larry's family. It was nice to have time in UT to visit and relax and do fun things. We got some fun souvenirs and took our time enjoying being together at the zoo. I find being at the zoo very relaxing, weird I know, but true. Thanks for meeting us there and spending the time with us Salings and Guymons!

No comments: