I'm not sure what happened but I don't have very many pictures of Thanksgiving. I'm pretty bummed about it because my family was all together this year for the holiday. A little mini reunion for the Eoff's. We didn't have Kaijsa with us, she decided she was busy and couldn't make it, but the rest of us were all together. My dad came out for the whole week which was fantastic! My brother and his family drove down from UT and brought Kira with them, Thank you Drew! It was wonderful to be together even for a short time. We had 2-3 days together and it was busy and fun. The kids played and got along really well. The grown ups relaxed and everyone ate a ton. We are so blessed to have a home where we could all get together and have space to be comfortable. Larry unfortunately wasn't feeling the greatest and ended up in the hospital the day before Thanksgiving. He spent the holiday there but we were able to see him every day. We played outside, I had a few days off so got to play with them. We watched movies, slept and just spent time as a family. What a wonderful way to spend Thanksgiving! I'm so thankful for my family! While we were together, first time in 3 years, we had a family photo taken. Sadly Larry and Kaijsa were missing but hopefully they will be there for the next one! They are a part of the family even though they couldn't be a part of the picture. We took one of all of us, Me with Larry and I's kids: (Kaijsa was missing), Kaitlyn, Kira, Kamden, Kinsee, Kaileigh, and Kallen. Jen and my dad or Papa (Bob), and Drew with his wife Heather and their kids: McKenna, Miranda and Graeme. I think the pics turned out cute, hard to do with so many of us. What a great posterity my mom and dad have created! And to know we are all sealed to our families and together forever is another great blessing!



No comments:
Post a Comment