Kaitlyn has had a busy summer. She spent some time in UT visiting family and enjoyed most of her time there.
Then came home to get her pictures done and to go to Girls Camp. She loved camp but was ready to come home for a shower. They didn't get one there. Real camping.
Kaitlyn is getting ready to start High School and Seminary which I can't believe. She's ready but I'm not sure her dad and I are. It's good to see the kids grow up but hard at the same time. Kaitlyn is a lovely and strong young woman with lots of goals and I'm sure she'll achieve every one of them. She received her Patriarchal Blessing a while back and it was a wonderful experience to be there with her. She has a lot in store for her. I loved hearing what her Heavenly Father's plans are. She is a great help with the kids and they missed her while she was gone. We're glad to have her back home. Her pictures turned out beautiful I think. We love you Kait! You're a wonderful Daughter and Sister!
I can't wait to put up all the new pictures of the kids! We took some more of Kinsee and Kamden that turned out cute as well. I love updating their photos around the house and on the blog. It's amazing how fast they grow and sad at the same time. Love you Kids!



No comments:
Post a Comment