Sunday, July 17, 2011

New HairStyles

We decided to get Kira and Kaitlyn's hair done. Kait kept her length because she just got it cut at the first of the summer but wanted a new color. Kira decided to cut and color her hair. Plus for Kira it's the summer before she starts Jr. High (or would if she didn't live in UT) so we got her some make-up and we're teaching her how to wear it. So here are the girls before and after. The before Pic is from the day they went to see Harry Potter 7.2 with their Aunt Jen (my sister Jen).

By the way...Harry Potter 7.2 is an amazing movie and a great ending to the series. WE LOVED IT! Jen saw it twice, once with the girls and then again the next day with me. I want to go see it again. I'm so sad to see the series end. I love Harry Potter and was not disappointed with the final movie.


Kira looking so beautiful and grown up. She's just an inch shorter then Kaitlyn now which is a few inches taller than me! We are loving the new cut and color. Kira had about 6 inches cut off and then decided to go dark brown to even out the color in her hair. I think it makes her look even tanner and older. You're so beautiful Kira Marey!


Kaitlyn started out with a strawberry blonde color that turned out a bit too bright red for our liking. So she got a medium brown color and we added that onto her hair. The two together turned into a pretty auburn. She is looking so grown up. You're a lovely daughter and a beautiful girl Kait!

I can't believe I'm a mom of kids starting College, High School, Jr High and Elementary. We're also trying to figure out a Pre-K for Kinsee. Kai has been doing very well with her potty training with very few accidents! Then the crawler Kallen who is getting everywhere now. Life is busy but good. Love you kids!

2 comments:

Chris and Kim said...

I love the new hair styles, and Kaitlyn talk about beautiful. What a great color for her.

Tammy said...

The girls look fabulous!! And I loved Harry Potter, too!! Thinking of you guys!!