Here is what it looked like last night with our dust storm.
and...
Last night we heard the wind pick up and when we looked outside that's what we saw. So crazy! We got a sprinkling of rain but nothing to really help our water shortage. But the dust and dirt was awful! When I opened the doors and windows to take the picture the grit in my eyes and mouth was immediate. On the news this morning they said it was one of the worst storms they've seen in a long time and called it a Habbob. The wind was between 50-60 mph, the width of it or length was over 60 miles and closer to 100. And the height was 5000 feet. It was amazing. I'm glad I was able to experience it since it doesn't happen often. Glad our trampoline didn't blow over or the toys blow away. Fun to watch and listen too.



1 comment:
Tim should me a video of the storm "rolling in". That is crazy stuff. I'm glad everybody is safe!!
Post a Comment