Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Kira Marey Saling



We got up early and took our annual photos of Kira today. She's gotten so tall and is so grown up. It's crazy how that seems to happen overnight. She is a beautiful young lady who will be in Young Women's next year. Wow! Jen took her out about to our favorite spots and took some pics. I think they turned out super cute. We love you Kira! We are so glad to have you in our family. We love that you're a part of our family. I'm thankful for the time each year we get to spend time with you. The little ones love you and look up to you and you are great with them. You are a special daughter and have a sweet spirit. We've had fun coloring hair, shopping, swimming, watching movies, talking and staying up late. I enjoy the quiet moments with you to get to know you better. Love you!

No comments: