Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th July 2011



We had a good 4th of July. Larry was able to make it to the Ward Breakfast which was yummy. There were water games and a parade for the kids to ride their bikes in. We decorated up the bikes and let them ride, gave Kai some balloons to carry and Jen put some balloons on the stroller and pushed Kal in the parade. It was fun to watch them. It was fun to get out and celebrate the 4th. We then went to a pool in Chandler and had a fun day relaxing in the sun. I love sitting in the pool watching the kids play. I then had to work the night away but the day was fun. I love our Ward and enjoyed our time with our friends. We missed Kaijsa, Kaitlyn and Kira this year as we usually have them with us on the 4th but it was fun to be with family and friends. I love this country. We are so blessed to enjoy the freedoms we have. I'm thankful for those who have fought and are fighting so we can have the lives we live. God Bless the USA!

1 comment:

Chris and Kim said...

You guys look great! I can't believe how big your kids are getting.