Before my insurance runs out or gets changed I decided to get the kids into the Dentist. I should go myself as well but I'm doing good to get the kids in. Kait has to get her wisdom teeth pulled. She goes in for a consult on Monday, just after her first day of school, then go back to get them removed. Kamden had 2 cavities and then had to have his 2 top front teeth pulled. Due to the defect in them and being chipped there was an infection growing between his baby and permanent teeth. In order to protect the grown up teeth the little ones had to go. So...he went in today and had the cavities fixed and the teeth pulled. He was such a trooper. No problems with the cavities. The dentist didn't even use shots or numbing jell for that. Getting teeth pulled was another story. Some screaming and tears but overall he did fantastic I thought. The shots are the worst part. He picked prizes from the treasure chest and I got him some soft foods to eat. Now the tooth fairy will come and give him a gift. The dentist gave him a cute case in the shape of a tooth to put them in. I'll have to make sure the tooth fairy takes it away. I'm so proud of him and he's so cute.

Kinsee Belle also did a great job. She too had 2 cavities. One on the front of her tooth in the soft spot she had and then a back tooth. Now they are fixed and all pretty. Kai hated the dentist but in between her screaming I was told she was fine.
So now they are ready for school to start. I just need to get them all into the Dr for their annual check up and any shots they need and they should be good. I'm really hoping and praying though that I can start to work part-time for someone and get insurance started so there won't be a gap in coverage. That would be a nightmare for the kids and Larry. Here's to brushing, flossing, and mouthwash so we don't have any more cavities!
1 comment:
Kamden is soooo cute with his 2 front teeth missing! And all the kids are looking so adorable and getting bigger fast!
In reply to your comment on my blog.. I don't know if back then I could of made it through standing in on one of your deliveries, haha! Now I am more interested in being a Nurse in that area!
Post a Comment