My pictures are not organized at all so it took me forever to find some kindergarten pictures plus there are no dates on the backs so I'm assuming these are Larry and I's kindergarten photos. Oh the days of school pictures... Aren't Larry and I so cute!
Kamden's first day of Kindergarten! He's so cute. I can't believe he's going to school and it's all day!
I wish I had a picture of me standing on the porch for kindergarten but we were living in Pennsylvania at the time and not sure if we did that then. I do know that once we moved to KS we would stand on our porch every year for first day of school pictures. I don't have many of me doing this but I did find a few. Oh the lunchboxes and Trapper Keepers!
He was so excited to go to school today and I'm so excited for him. I can't wait to hear all about it! We have a tradition of Happy Hour at Sonic after school so we'll do that or Water and Ice (haven't decided) so that we can sit and hear all about how school is. Love you Bubba!



No comments:
Post a Comment