Monday, August 8, 2011

First Day of School for Kaitlyn


This is me at my 8th Grade graduation on my way to the dance. I couldn't find my freshman yr picture. But I didn't change a whole lot so this will have to do.


I think this is Larry around 8th-9th Grade. I think he looks so different as a kid than he does as a grown up, he's still a cutie patootie.


Isn't she sweet. No complaints about getting up at 5am so she can get ready for Seminary and School. She looks beautiful with the sun rising behind her! Our Freshman in High School, time has gone by so fast.

Kait has many goals with her High School classes and involvement. I'm sure she'll make all of them happen. Just remember to take a break at times too Kait! Good luck with the honors classes, student council and all the other clubs and things you want to get involved in. We're so excited for you! Can't wait to hear about it all!

No comments: