Monday, December 27, 2010

Newest Family Photos.


Here are some of our new family photos. We had my dad take them with our new camera and some on his. I think they turned out cute. With 7 kids it's guaranteed we won't all be looking at the camera or smiling or remembering to take sunglasses off but overall they are good. We had fun going around town finding places to take our pictures. Jen, my sister, had scoped out the places earlier when taking Kaijsa's senior pictures so we didn't have to hunt too much. The day was cool so no one complaining of how hot they are but it was chilly enough to hear a few I'm cold comments. I love my family. They were troopers with me saying to smile and stand here or do this. I was also able to edit them a bit on the computer, some of them anyways. It's been fun looking through them and seeing wacko smiles, eyes closed, funny faces, and overall family fun. Family picture taking is always good fun. I've learned to not stress about people not looking or smiling. With a family our size that's just not going to happen. I've enjoyed having my dad here too. His visit has been way too short. I have taken a few pics of him and the kids and will take some more but it's just never enough. Thanks dad for everything! Love you. Love you Larry Dean and kids! We are truly blessed with all who are in our family.

3 comments:

J~ said...

SO CUTE! Glad they turned out so nice.

Karalene said...

So very cute. So fun to see your family. You are a strong woman Rachel!

Tammy said...

very cute pictures! everyone looks fantastic...I can't wait to meet the little guy!!