Sunday, December 26, 2010
Kallen's Blessing Day
Today Kallen turned 2 months old and was also blessed in church. Yep, Kallen's Blessing Day was today! He looked so handsome in his white suit and I found cute white shoes to go with it. We moussed and sprayed his hair to be all curly and cute. He has the prettiest highlighted curly hair. He behaved during the blessing and was a doll. Larry blessed his last child today and it was a lovely blessing. He'll have strength, be an influence in the church, serve a mission, get married in the temple and have loving parents both earthly and heavenly that he can turn to. He will have a keen mind to know right from wrong and what is true and what isn't. I wrote it down the best that I could and maybe someday I'll get it into his baby book. With the other kids and Larry not feeling the greatest we didn't stay at church long but we were there for sacrament and the blessing. Larry stayed to fulfill his responsibilities as membership clerk and made sure everything was recorded accurately. I am so grateful my dad was here to be a part of it. We love our Papa! Thanks for coming dad. We sure do miss you being close by.
We took some other pictures but the family ones didn't turn out too great. We'll take more of those tomorrow outside. Hopefully some of those will turn out. I got a new camera for Christmas and so far we're loving the new pictures.
We love you Kallen Dean. I'm so glad you're a part of our family. I was unsure at first since you were quite the surprise but now I can't imagine our family without you. You complete our family and our home. You have such a sweet spirit and bring peace and calmness to our souls. I still wish you could have had the second middle name of Teancum but know your named Kallen Dean after your dad and grandpa for a reason. You're a sweet spirit. Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment