
Here is this years Santa picture. I had a few free minutes so I took the kids to the Mall to sit with Santa. The line wasn't long which was nice but we had to buy their photos which is a bummer. But it turned out cute so worth it. He was a great Santa and it was fun to do. Traditions are important.
I'll put more Christmas pictures up soon but wanted to at least put this one up. We have Kira with us now and it's lovely having her. The little ones adore her and she's having fun with her older sisters too. It's nice being a complete family. We'll take some family photos with her and Kallen to update the blog and our families with. I hope they turn out. Tomorrow is Kallen's blessing so we'll for sure take some tomorrow. My dad is in town so he can help. :) Plus my christmas present was a fantastic new camera.
Merry Christmas To All And To All A Goodnight!



No comments:
Post a Comment