Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Kallen at 6 weeks


Kallen Dean at 6 weeks. He now weighs 10 lbs 4 oz and is 22 inches long.


He loves to make faces and hear us laugh. He's such a gem.


He loves his daddy and looks like him too.


Kinsee loves him too. Kai thinks he's a doll and tries to carry him around. So much love is given to him. We love our Kallen Dean!

Kallen is doing well. The Dr was very impressed by our boy. He was amazed that he had so much hair. He was also surprised that Kallen could push himself up and look around while on his tummy. He holds and controls his head very well and is growing like a weed. He's gained 2 lbs and grown an inch since his last check up about a month ago. He still sleeps great and is a mellow boy while awake. He is a sweet son and a joy to have in our home. I know now that our family is complete and I'm glad my last 2 were as calm as my first 2 were busy. Our oldest 3 are great with them all and we love being together as a family. I love knowing we'll be together forever. Happy Days for us.

1 comment:

Chris and Kim said...

I love his hair. It looks so curley. Can't wait to pinch his little cheeks in person. Love you guys