Sunday, December 19, 2010

Cute pics with my early Christmas present.


I had to work today so I wasn't able to get all dressed up for Christmas Sunday. While I was at work Kaijsa and Kaitlyn got the kids and themselves all dressed up in their new Christmas outfits. Thanks Jen and Papa for the little ones outfits, they are so cute. Kaijsa and Kaitlyn picked out very pretty dresses too. They stood in front of our tree and took a few pics with my new camera (my new early present). The pictures turned out nice and so did all the kids. Larry was sick so he's not in them either. Due to him and I not being in them we're going to dress up again next week in our Christmas finest with Kallen in his blessing suit for his blessing. My dad will be in town and he can help us take pictures plus he'll be here for the blessing. I'm super excited. I love my dad and want my kids to know him and spend time with him as much as possible. Thanks to "Santa" for my new present. I look forward to figuring out how the camera works and taking some great pictures of my wonderful family. I love you kids! I love you Dad and Jen! I love you too Larry Dean and hope you can start to feel better for the holidays. We get to pick up Kira in 2 days and that will be great too. Our family will be complete.

No comments: