Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Fun with Papa
We had so much fun while Papa was here. I love my dad. He does so much for me and my family. I'm so glad he was able to come out for Kallen's Blessing and be a part of the circle to bless him. I hope he can come out fairly often so that there can be a good bond between them. I love watching him laugh and play with the kids. I love them getting to know him. I love that he gives Kaijsa a hard time and she loves being teased by him. I love that he and Kaitlyn can talk and I want Kira to know him better too. The little ones adore him and miss him now that we've moved so far away. They are always asking for Papa and Jennie. Maybe someday he'll retire and move close by. Jen too. hint hint. :) Thanks dad for coming out. Thank you for all you do. We love you! The Zoo Lights at the Phoenix Zoo were fun to see. I think the crowd was a bit much for him but he handled it and the crew like a champ. We hope to see you again soon Papa and Jen you're welcome too. We love and miss you both.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
When he retires we get him here in Utah, you can have Jennie ^_^
-h
HEY!!!! I think I should be wanted in both places too!! :-)
Y'all can stay here in fall/winter possibly spring then during summer go to UT so you're not too hot. :)
Well sure Jennie we want you too, but I didn't want to be greedy ^_^ If you and your dad both want to move to Utah, we'll take you!
Post a Comment