
Ok so I gave in. I put up 2 of the many U/S pics we've been given. We have so many because I have an U/S done 3 times a week. We also have several discs. I had an appointment today and Kallen is measuring close to 6 lbs. He has chubby little cheeks, lots of curly hair and is bent in half to fit in my belly. He looks so uncomfortable. I'm tired of all the Dr appts but know they are for a good cause, I guess. I think they are going overboard but what do I know. My fluid levels are still high but not quite as bad as they were so I'm told. My blood sugar is still not balanced out. Pricking my finger several times a day is getting easier but still annoying. I just hope it goes away after the baby and doesn't stick around. Diabetes diet sucks, nothing fun to eat. Some swelling in feet especially after 4 days of working but a couple of days in bed catching up on sleep and keeping my feet up usually makes it go away. I'm really looking forward to having this baby and getting back into the exercise routine I was just getting into and loving when I found out I was pregnant. I'd really like to lose the 100 lbs I've gained in the last 4/5 yrs having kids. Ok, so maybe not 100 lbs but it sure feels like it. I've enjoyed my pregnant years but am so ready to be done. Before getting pregnant with Kallen I always wondered what it would feel like to know if I was done having kids or not. Now I know. I am done! I'm ready for no more bottles and diapers. A few more years and those will be gone and then I'll probably miss them or Kaijsa will be married and I'll have Grandkids to spoil. Crazy to think just as I'm getting done she could be starting. UGH, I'll think about that tomorrow as Scarlett would say. Life in AZ is good. I have good Dr's and Larry's found a good Dr. I just need to find a good Dr for the family/ kids especially. I'm also ready for it to cool off! It's the end of Sept and still close to 110 degrees. Life is good. Kallen is good. I'll cope with my pregnancy drama since I only have 3-5 weeks left, depending on when I can talk them into inducing for me. :) Then I'll treasure my pregnancy days as days gone by. Come soon Kallen but when you're healthy and ready, which I think is very soon. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment