
It's not quite the 20th yet but I have time now to post about my mom. Sept 20th is my mother's birthday. She was so amazing and I miss her every day. I hope and pray she is watching over us and here for all the special moments with our family. I'm sure she was with us on our Sealing day and there are times I feel her near. The little ones will look at her pictures and have conversations with her. It's so precious. She is missed and loved by all of us. Thank you mom for your strength and example. I strive to be like you all the time. Thank you for being so amazing. I hope to be like you as I get older. I love you! I miss you!



2 comments:
Holy Cow!! I don't know what she was like or if you are like her, but I do know that you look just like her!! Great picture!!
LOVE this picture. I miss her too. I know she loved us like crazy and always wanted the best for us. Funny how I took advantage of that when she was here. ah well... we learn! I think we are like her!! At least that is what people tell me!
Post a Comment