Sunday, September 12, 2010
September 11, 2010 - Day We Were Sealed Together Forever
Larry and I were Sealed for Time and All Eternity on September 11, 2010. We were joined in our sealing by being sealed to our children for Eternity as well. It was such a special day. We went to the Mesa Arizona Temple which has become one of my favorites. It was so beautiful inside. We were blessed to have Larry's parents, brother and his wife, and Sister in with us. My dad, sister and a couple of friends also came. Plus a few people from the Ward were there to celebrate in this special occasion. We were so blessed to have them all come down and be with us. I loved having them all here.
Our Sealer was wonderful and the children were reverent. They looked so precious in their white clothing. The children's center was also great and the little ones enjoyed it. Kaitlyn was able to attend and be inside with us which was special as well. We missed Kira as we couldn't get her here. We also missed Kaijsa being inside with us but were glad she could spend the day with us and help with all the other little ones so their parents could be with us. Thank you to all who have loved and supported us on our journey.
It is hard to believe the day has come and gone now after waiting so long for it. I am sooo glad we have reached our goal of being sealed to each other and our children. We are truly now a Forever Family. I'm so grateful for them and love them all so much.
I may post a few more pics of the day later but enjoy the few my sister took for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Rachel, your family is so beautiful! Congratulations!
Again we are sorry we couldn't be there. But we are SO happy for you! loves!
-h
You all look beautiful! I'm glad you had such an amazing day...Love ya!
Post a Comment