Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Summary of Pictures and life...



Here are a few pictures from our move to Arizona and our time here. There are also pictures of time in UT for Great-Grandma Wood's Funeral. We got to spend time with family which was wonderful and a long time coming. We don't get to see them often enough. Our Summer and good-byes in TX were lovely and sad. We had a fantastic 4th of July. A good little party for Kai's 1st b-day and then the big move. I have yet to take pictures of the house b/c I don't think it's quite picture ready. I do think I'll do a room at a time as I can. We have a wonderful pool in the community that we love to go to. The local library is also very fun. We are still getting used to when Story Time and Playgroups are but we get there when we can. It's a little tough right now due to so many silly Dr appointments but baby's health comes first right now. Plus working nights really is more exhausting than I thought so on my days off I do a lot of sleeping. Thank you to Larry and the kids for keeping up with meals, cleaning, and life in general. They are all doing an amazing job. Our Sealing day was wonderful. School is going great for the girls. We are hoping to see Kira in Oct for Fall Break. Hoping to have Kallen arrive in Oct. He's big, I'm big and I think we're both ready to be normal. Kam is in the process of speech therapy testing and will hopefully be starting Pre-K in Oct. Kinsee and Kai are sisters and play and pick on each other. Kai is walking all over the place and is so cute. The kids love their primary classes and we love our Ward. Once I can move around a bit easier I'm hoping to decorate the house for the holidays, although I must admit it doesn't feel much like Fall since it's still close to 110 degrees outside. :) Life is good with a few bumps.

No comments: