I need to download some pics and will eventually but felt like writing a bit. It's late and I'm having trouble sleeping. I slept earlier and then woke up and am just not ready to lay back down yet. The house is quiet and the day has ended. I'm usually at work but truly love my days off. I wish I could get more done on those few days off but right now that's not in my deck of cards.
My job is going well. I like the people I work with so that is helpful. I still have a hard time staying awake but will keep trying to get better at it. The drive isn't too bad since I leave and return on non-peak hours.
Larry is doing well and keeping down the fort. He's taking care of the home, the kids and me. I know he's tired and hurting but he never complains and he does a great job with it all. We of course have moments of falling behind but who wouldn't with health concerns to worry over (him and me), 6 kids with 1 on the way, and a house to make a home. Larry I love you and you're doing great! I appreciate all your hard work.
Kaijsa is doing well. She is enjoying seminary and even has a few classes in school that she likes. We are getting things ordered for her Graduation which amazes me. I can't believe she is that old and will be leaving us soon to go off to college. We love you Kaijsa and are grateful for all you do. You're a terrific big sister.
Kaitlyn is busy with school. She auditioned for a select choir group and got in. She tried out for the school play and got the lead role of Peter Pan! She has her classes and Young Women's that she is also busy with. I hardly see her anymore but am proud of her and her accomplishments.
Kira we don't or I don't get to talk to much but she seems to be enjoying school and all her activities. She's in a more competitive dance group and is busy with that. We miss her and hope to see her soon.
Kamden is becoming quite the helper. He's turning into such a little man. He is funny and cute and loves his sisters and brother on the way. He is going to continue his testing this week for speech therapy and will hopefully be able to start Pre-K next month. I need to get on the ball and fill out the registration. We love you Kam!
Kinsee Belle is still a cutie and still as fiery as ever. She helps when it seems like her idea or if she can beat her brother to it. She is very competitive and likes to win. She is showing interest in gymnastics and quite a talent for it as well. I sure wish we could find her a class and enroll her in it. Might save my furniture some. We love her and enjoy having her in our home.
Kai is a doll. Such a funny personality! She loves to tease and is loving her new found freedom in walking. I love to hear her laugh with her daddy and siblings. She is still pretty easy going which is nice. She's growing every day and is learning all the time. Love you Kaileigh J!
Kallen....he's growing and making life pretty uncomfortable. But we love him and look forward to his arrival. He is measuring big so the OB's I have are keeping an eye on him. I am also measuring with too much fluid so they are keeping an eye on that as well. I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes this week and am learning to cope with all that entails. I sure do miss my kool-aid and desserts. :) I am hoping to be able to deliver early though due to all these items of interest as I'm tired of not being able to do much. I get really out of breath and the swelling drives me nuts. With working nights I think it makes it a bit tougher. Those I work with get nervous every time I show up. :) I'm so thankful for Larry and the kids who are carrying more than their share so I can rest and remain healthy. So that Kallen can continue to grow and be born healthy. I'll be surprised if we make it to November but I guess we'll see. Love you Kallen and hope you are healthy and happy.
Arizona is wonderful if still a bit too hot. We are ready for some cooler weather. We had a few mornings of cool breezes and it felt lovely. We go to the pool when we can which is nice for all of us to cool off and relax. Our Ward is fantastic and we love our new friends. I'm so grateful we're all adjusting to live here in the desert. Please come visit if you get the chance. We'd love to see old friends too and family too. Life is good at the moment and we are cherishing every minute of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment