Tuesday, January 27, 2009

More Birthday Pictures of Kamden


Ok, I finally figured out how to get my sisters pictures into a slideshow. We decided to try and save money this year on pictures by taking them ourselves. Who knew that would be so hard to do? Kamden doesn't hold still long enough for a picture. The ones you see I think took 3 different tries, hence the different outfits. Thank you Jen for being so willing and patient to do this for us! I think some of them turned out really cute. He often makes funny faces in pictures so here is what we got, or rather the ones I thought were best. Jen used a filter on them to soften them up and I like the effect. There were also some cute ones of Kinsee since she had to come along on the shoots, but I'll post those another time. This is for Kamden our wonderful son. We love you!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What a HANDSOME boy! He is SO photogenic!!