
Glitter Graphics Maker & MySpace Layouts
So another year is here and I'm never very good at setting resolutions. Larry's cousin decided on Goals instead and I thought, maybe I could do that too. So here I am trying to come up with some goals, that I may actually keep or do well on.
I always want to do better at reading my scriptures. I think I may try to read them for the few minutes I get for my break at night. The house is quiet then and I may actually get some good time to read then, even if it's only a few minutes.
I need to eat better, especially right now, but love those sweets! I will do my best to cut back on the sweets and eat them once a day instead of anytime all day. That will not only be better for me but for the baby too. Maybe I'll have a calmer child than my others. LOL yah right.
As for excercising, hmmmm, I know I should but I hate doing it. I live in a state where it's usually warm but right now it's cold. I hate exercising when it's cold. So I keep telling myself once it gets warmer I'll do something but by then I'll be really pregnant so we'll see what happens. I would like to start walking or something.
I would love to get my son potty trained and will work on that. It would be a bonus to have the little girl trained too. She seems to follow him so we'll see if that happens.
I want a healthy and easy pregnancy like my others and so far so good.
I want to be a better mom and wife. I really need to do better and cleaning the house and putting the clean laundry away. I'm sure my whole family would appreciate success on this goal.
This seems like a good list to start with so I'll stop here. Please follow up with me in the comments to keep me on track. As I feel like these are being completed or have become good habits then I'll add some more. The trick is to remember these and do well on them.
I love my family and will do better about taking care of y'all.



3 comments:
All good goals-- I'm cheering for you!
I doubt you will have trouble achieving any of those goals. The sweets (and fried food for me) are definitely the hardest, in my opinion. We can keep rooting for each other!! Love ya, Tam
Great goals, just work on one at a time!! I'll be cheering for you too!
Post a Comment