Friday, January 23, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAMDEN!

Kamden Noah Saling turns 3 today! I love you Kam! You are a wonderful little boy and are growing up so fast.

Kamden has a sweet spirit and is always quick to tell others he loves them and sorry. He is a fantastic big brother and a fun little brother.

He loves to swing and play outside. In fact if he doesn't go outside for part of the day he gets kind of crazy. I love that he likes to be outside. His imagination is big and he's always pretending to be flying a plane, jet, or helicopter or he's a Race Car Driver. He is a tough and strong boy and is going to be a great athlete someday. He has just started to like to play baseball, football and soccer. He of course is still learning how to play but he likes to try. Kamden is very independent and likes to do things himself. This tends to create messes but I don't mind since he's learning. Ok, some days I do mind. We love our Kamden and hope he has a birthday with all his dreams coming true. I will take some pictures today of him and his cake. I'll also try to get some of his presents later. We have to set them up first. Once I do all this I'll post some more pictures of the birthday boy! I can't believe he's 3!

We love you Kamden! Loves and hugs from Mom, Dad, Kaijsa, Kaitlyn, Kira, Kinsee and baby on the way.

2 comments:

Karalene said...

Oh-- 3 year old boys are so fun! What a good mom you are to let him discover and learn in a boys way-- (making messes, playing outside)

House of Wilcox Rock!!! said...

Happee Berthday Kamden!