Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New President - New Era


I like this photo because they seem so together and happy. I hope the new President of the United States can keep some of his promises. He has a long rough road ahead but I hope it smooths out. It would be nice if people, all of us, could/would get behind him and help him be successful. We may not agree with everything but we need to be supportive. I like how he seems to be such a family man. I hope that is sincere. It was so great to see all the festivities of the Inauguration. I think we've come a long way as a country to put judgements aside and to have this historic moment. I hope it will be a "Do you remember when President Obama became President? Where you were and what you were doing? Time will tell. Let us all pray for him and his family and for all of us as a country. May we each do our part. Here's to the next 4 years.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I have to agree, I like the photo BUT I can't lie by saying I am excited for his presidency. BUT we'll see how it all goes.....

Tasha said...

I "hope" that he's all that he claims to be! I am cautiously optimistic...but I will be respectful of him for the simple fact that he is the president. It's just too bad that nobody could give president Bush the same courtesy!! At the end of the day...he really is a good man! I hope history will be kind to him!

Tasha said...

Wow...I'm normaly not that gloomy! I just wanted to thank you for your nice comments!! I'm so happy that you and Larry found each other! You seem like an amazing person!! I'm so sorry to hear about your mom too. I love your tribute to her!