Thursday, January 15, 2009
Potty Training
I'm so excited because today is day 2 of Kamden using the potty! He started wearing big boy pants too which is very exciting for me. I hope it continues. He had 1 accident during both days which I think is a great start. I know we have a long way to go but I see it as a great beginning. What a wonderful birthday present for his family if he was to be potty trained by his 3rd birthday, which is next week. Good Job Kamden! We are very proud of you! Keep up the good work! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
YAY!!! Good Luck!!!
How exciting! He's growing up.
Hey! I'm not sure who checks the comments, but if it's anything like our house...it will be Rachel! I grew up in Ferron, and I have known Larry my entire life! I just wanted to let you know that I think your blog is great, and if you want to check ours out it is:
mycrazywallyworld.blogspot.com
Your family is impressive Larry! It will be so fun to follow your blog and your cute family!
Tash(Leonhardt)
P.S. I am done potty training forever...and I can't say I'm sad about it!! My last ones are twins...thus, my last ones!!!! Good luck though...it sounds like Kamden is doing awesome! Congrats on the new baby as well!!
Post a Comment