Kinsee went on the picture taking treks with us and Jen got quite a few really cute pictures of her. So I thought while I had time I would post some of her too. I know I've posted quite a bit today but I thought while I had time I would do what I could. So you may not here from me much later you can enjoy all this now. Kinsee will be 2 in May and is already trying to grow up too fast. She sees Kamden using the potty and wants to too. I won't stop her but so far no success. She is a tomboy but can be such a girl too. I hope she keeps the sporty side of her. I love that she's rough and tumble but also likes to have Kaijsa dress her up. She is so cute and we love having her in our family. Sorry there are so many pictures but I couldn't decide which ones I liked best. Love you Belle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
So dang cute!! I LOVE the ones of the 2 of them together!!!!
she is such a beautiful girl!
Post a Comment