Friday, December 19, 2008
Tomorrow
Tomorrow we get to pick up Kaitlyn and Kira! We are so excited! I think we have everything ready for them and our Christmas together. Unfortunately we've had some interference from another trying to ruin the holiday but all will be ok. We have this major trial in our lives and pray that someday hearts will be softened and friendliness can be seen. Until then we'll keep praying and hoping for a miracle. But enough of that. We are going to see the girls and have our Whole family together for Christmas. We are missing my mom but know she is with us in spirit. I will take as many pictures as possible and try to take some time to post but please be patient with me. I'm still having trouble figuring out the new computer and how to transfer my pics from the camera to the computer. UGH... I will update and when I do y'all will be bombarded with pics and stories! Merry Christmas and welcome home Kaitlyn and Kira!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
It's always a wonderful thing to have family home for Christmas!
We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! Hopefully it will be a better year for us all!!!
Rachel, I think you are amazing. I know a little of the circumstances and I can only imagine the hurt it is causing you. Larry and the girls are very lucky to have someone like you on their side!! Have fun with the girls and let me know if there is ever anything I can do...
Post a Comment