Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Christmas Time as a Family
As you look through the pictures you will see some of us while we're all bowling. The kids did great and the adults did ok. What matters most is we had a great time. We had fun helping the little ones and just having fun. I forgot how much I enjoy bowling and how much fun it can be as a family activity. There are other pictures of us at my Dad's house. He has a great backyard that the kids could play in once the weather warmed up some. It was still too cold for the pool but they looked at it and dreamed of getting in it. The kids explored in some of Papa's wood/toy pile and made forts, they played T-ball and rode around in the wagon. It was great to have them outside playing and it wore them all out. We had great food and we all took turns cooking which was nice. We also went and looked at lights but I didn't post any of those. We visited my mom's grave and laid some holiday decorations on it for her, Christmas was one of her favorite holidays. I'm so grateful we were all able to be together this Christmas and to just love one another. Time together as a family is so precious and doesn't happen as often as we'd like it to. I was able to have all last week off of work which was nice and have started back to work this week. Wow is that tough. I sure do love vacations. May the new year be one full of joys and blessings. Now that Christmas is behind us we'll start the 6 months of b-days and getting ready for the baby. I'm sure the time will go by quickly. I hope to be able to see some of you during the coming year but if we don't get your way feel free to come down to TX!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment