Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Computers

I love computers when they work but when they don't what a major frustration they become! It looks as though our family computer has decided to die and it's not even very old. So I'm writing this from my work computer and won't be able to do as much till we either A) get ours fixed or B) buy a new one. So for the time being...this is the last post for a bit since I can't download pictures to this computer. I may be able to rant and rave some but nothing too fun. Sorry, we'll try to get this problem fixed and quickly as it is the holidays and lots going on. Merry Christmas to everyone! I was hoping to get my Christmas letter out soon but again I need a computer to do that with and can't on this one so...they may be late coming but they will come. Later for now...

No comments: