This is a picture of Larry with Kinsee Belle and Kamden while waiting in line for Santa. They had the area decorated so cute.
This is Kaijsa's best friend Rachel. We couldn't ask for a better best friend for her. Rachel is fantastic and her family is awesome too! We not only corrupted our own family but we included Rachel this year. We love you Rachel!
Here is another picture of Larry with the little ones. The excitement in seeing Santa was great, until they got there...
Here is a cute photo of Kaijsa with Rachel. A rare photo with Kaijsa as she doesn't like to get her picture taken. She's so cute though.
Even Mrs. Claus was working this day. She was a cute and led us to her busy hubby Santa.
They made us feel rushed even though they weren't that busy so this is the picture we got with Kamden. He has a silly smile on his face but we did good with him. He asked for a Race Car and Race Car Track. Kam has always been good with Santa or other holiday people/animals. Kinsee...well...
I know as Kinsee Belle gets older she'll get better so for now I truly treasure these precious moments of her freaking out. I just laugh. I think it is cute that she is screaming, bad mom huh. She is normally not this way so to have her screaming is funny to me. She was so excited a minute earlier and did fine as soon as I grabbed her after the photo. We'll see how it goes next year. It was fun to take them and when we get Kaitlyn and Kira maybe we'll go again so they can get their pictures done too. You are never too old to sit with Santa.



2 comments:
Kaijsa is darling. What fun Santa pics. I have thought about taking Eli, but I am guessing that he will scream too.
How fun to meet Santa. I wonder how Gavin will react probably the same as Kinsee. Your family is so adorable and congrats on the pregnancy. Just to think five years ago no kids and now 6. Life is a little crazy.
Post a Comment