I don't have much to say but wanted to create a post anyways. We get to pick up Kaitlyn and Kira on Saturday and we're pretty excited. We're still figuring out where to put everyone but we'll be ok. We're just going to enjoy our family being complete while we can. We're always so sad to see them go. Kaitlyn is going to stay with us but Kira will return to UT. Maybe someday....
TX has turned cold and I miss the 70-80 degree weather already. I guess it does make it feel more like Christmas.
I made fudge the other day. The same fudge my mom always made. It has to sit for a week or two so I'm still hoping it turned out ok. The mixing beaters tasted good when I made it. hehe The sugar cookies didn't turn out so well. Oh well.
I think we're finally ready for Christmas. I think I need to let Santa know that a few more stocking stuffers might be needed but then I think all is good.
I'm not sure the Christmas letters will get out in time but I'm trying. Hopefully soon they will be mailed. Please be patient with me. If they don't get out in time...Merry Christmas to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
We can't wait to come out and see you guys. The kids are super excited to see their cousins. Just hope we can dig out of all this snow we've gotten and get to you!
See you soon!
-h
I never can seem to make a really great sugar cookie. How great to have the girls home!
your blog is fun! It was awesome to look through it! We loved seeing the pics of all your kids and family! Love, Jay and Lisa!
My idea of a sugar cookie is the premade stuff that you roll and cut and bake--can't go wrong. Sounds like a busy house! Join the club!
Hey Rachel, I just wanted to tell you Hi! I found your blog through Kaylyn's blog. Your family is so sweet and I loved reading about them.
Jennie!!!! leave your blog site or email and I'll get in touch with you. So good to hear from you!
Hey Rach, I do not have a blog but email is brijenpike@gmail.com.
Post a Comment