Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Time


I'll have to talk more about the slide show and our time together as a family in a little while. I'm just getting ready to go to a movie with my sister but wanted to post some family pictures of our fun time together. I know there are quite a few but we got a new camera for Christmas! Thanks Papa! We love it and just keep taking pictures. So take your time and enjoy going through them. We've had a great time together and wish it could last but we all have to go home sometime. Real life just isn't as much fun as it should be when we all live so far apart. We are glad you could come out Drew, Heather, McKenna (Mac), Miranda and Graeme! Thanks Papa and Jen for letting us all use your house and yard. Love you Larry for being the great Uncle and Daddy. I love to watch you play with the kids. You are wonderful! More details on everything later! Hugs to everyone and almost Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Mardi said...

lots of fun family pics. Isn't it great to be around family? I cherish every moment. Happy New Year!