Friday, October 17, 2008

Rainy Day Fun

We had a couple of rainy days this week and on one of those days I was trying to clean up a little bit. I thought, "my house seems quiet", which is usually concerning so I looked around and found my son playing out in the rain. He was jumping and having a great time. I thought it was so funny. Then Kinsee realized what he was doing and wanted to do the same so off she went too. I took their clothes off so that they wouldn't get wet and since it's still 70-80 degrees here it was perfect. Kinsee and Kamden are getting really good with playing together. Kamden has always like jumping on the tramp but Kinsee was a little fearful. She is now becoming more comfortable with it and doing more on it. On the ground she is super daring and fearless on the furniture. I thought it funny the trampoline would take warming up too. Once done outside it was time to come in and dry off. Then it was attack each other time and snuggle time. I love to see them love each other and get along. I love that they are close in age and enjoy being together. I hope it continues as they get older. They are so cute together and I love watching them. Love you babies.

No comments: