Friday, October 3, 2008
Kinsee Belle's First Haircut!
We took Kinsee Belle to get her first haircut and boy was it hard on her! She screamed the entire time and they barely did anything. All they did was trim up the back a bit. I probably should have gone a little shorter but I love putting it up in different styles. If it's not pulled back it just falls in her face and drives us all nuts. So she hated it while Kamden didn't mind his first one. There are so many differences between boys and girls. She is now fine and as cute as ever. Kamden also got his hair cut and it looks so much better short. He has my brother's crazy, wild hair otherwise. Kaijsa also got hers cut. If I can get her to let me I'll try to take a picture of it and post it later. It is shorter and so cute I think. Mine is still growing and I can't decide what to do with it so it stays as is. I just see a few more gray hairs then I would like to so I'll start coloring it maybe. Here's to haircuts the good and bad we've all had!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Just think one day she is going to love getting her hair done. And she is going to want mom and dad to pay for the highlights and all that neat stuff. Yikes!!!!! I am not looking forward to that with girls.
she'll have to earn her own money for highlights, those are way too expensive. I do enjoy doing her hair though, I need to be more creative about it. Maybe once she is older and it's thicker I can do more with it. Then I'll get tired of it and she'll need to learn to do it herself. :)
Post a Comment