Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween!
Happy Halloween to all our friends and family! We hope you had a safe and fun time celebrating one of my favorite holidays. I love Halloween. I love the costumes, the scary movies and the candy. I loved trick-or-treating as a kid and still do as an adult. Larry is in UT for this Halloween so the kids won't be going door to door. Kaijsa, Larry, Kamden and Kinsee were able to make it to the Trunk-or-Treat with our Ward last weekend before he left. They were all so cute all dressed up. I was unable to go due to working nights now but was able to get them ready and take the pictures. They came back after getting lots of candy. Tonight Kaijsa will take Kamden to the Church down the way and have fun there with candy and bouncing houses. I hope he has fun. We'll put Kinsee to bed before they leave. She is just too much of a handful at times. She did make an adorable Tinker Bell though. Kamden is a cute race car driver. Kaijsa was a cute nurse and Larry is just sexy too. Enjoy the Candy and have a great Halloween! Next is Thanksgiving then Christmas then New Years...the time will fly by...are we ready?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
The kids look cute in their costumes. I loved Kinsee's hair, she made an adorable Tink.
-h
Congrats!!!! I am so happy for you. And maybe even a little jealous. This kind of news does make a great excuse to go to Texas. I am so happy for you!!!
Post a Comment