Again, I'm not sure you can see it but we found this big spider outside our house today. It's a Tarantala and it was pretty good sized. Kamden, Larry and I were the only ones who would get close to it. It was fast when it moved but otherwise it was just loving the sunshine. I love these spiders. They look so scary but are pretty harmless. I love that they are big too, makes it fun to scare the kids with them. hehe
Friday, October 17, 2008
Halloween Spider
Again, I'm not sure you can see it but we found this big spider outside our house today. It's a Tarantala and it was pretty good sized. Kamden, Larry and I were the only ones who would get close to it. It was fast when it moved but otherwise it was just loving the sunshine. I love these spiders. They look so scary but are pretty harmless. I love that they are big too, makes it fun to scare the kids with them. hehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I do not mind spiders. But SNAKES.....I HATE those things!!!
Post a Comment