Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Election Time

http://votehelp.org and http://glassbooth.org are 2 sites you can go to if you're interested in the Presidential race. I have never been one to get involved in politics and I must admit I don't know much about politics but as I get older the more I want to know. I found these quizzes kind of fun and interesting in who they told me I should vote for. There are links to give you more information on certain subjects which I liked and it gave you a percentage of who you agreed with. I hope the best man wins the election and the country is protected by the Lord. Please take the time to vote!

2 comments:

d said...

Who did glassbooth tell you to vote for? I'm voting Nader this go round as I can't really stand either candidate...

Rachel said...

I'm like 75% Obama. Who'd a thunk it I know!