
I'm not sure if you can really tell what I did but Kinsee Belle's hair turned out so cute I had to take a picture. I did it all cute for church today and she actually sat pretty still so I could do it. I'm trying to become more creative with hair. I can't wait till she's a little older and her hair is a bit longer but in the meantime I have done some cute stuff to her hair. I plop her in the Bumbo and away we go with it. I love the bumbo, greatest idea ever.

Kaijsa finally let me take a picture of her new cut. I'm not sure if you can really tell but it's shorter and has more layers. We've also been coloring it Dark Auburn and it's really pretty on her. I love the cut. She wears it straight and also curly. I'm not sure which I like better and she's still finding ways of doing it but we like it. Plus it's only hair so it can always grow back if after a while you don't like it. I just think this style is really flattering on her. She's looking so grown up. Love you Kaijsa! Thanks for letting me take your picture! Love you too Kinsee Belle. I'm so glad you let me do your hair. Love girls, can't wait till we have all of them together again. I love trying things out on Kaitlyn and Kira too.



1 comment:
Cute girl! And I love the poster in the back. Gotta love the YW theme!!! I wish some of my YW were more like that!
Post a Comment